Lego – Writer – Volkswagen Beetle
Celebrate the long-lasting VW Beetle with this awesome Lego Writer Expert reproduction. This detailed model contains quite a few special features and elements that lend a hand recreate the unique Beetle characteristics, including an azure-blue colour scheme, curved fenders, flat windshield, VW logo, and an authentic 4-cylinder air-cooled engine and fuel tank. The accessible interior features beige-coloured, forward-tilting seats, dashboard and steering wheel, and the roof-mounted surfboard and a cooler box may also be got rid of. This model has been designed to supply a challenging and rewarding building revel in with a marginally of nostalgia.
- 1960s VW Beetle with surfer theme features an array of brick-built main points including an azure-blue colour scheme, curved fenders, white rims with unique hubcaps, round headlights, wing-mounted flip signals and opening hood, trunk and doors.
- Choose from four different registration code stickers to customise your model.
- Remove the cooler box and surfboard from the roof rails.
- Tilt the rear seat forward to get admission to the space for storing with fabric beach towel.
- Lift the hood to get admission to the spare tire and fuel tank.
- Open the trunk to expose the authentic, 4-cylinder air-cooled engine.
- Open the doors or put off the roof section to get admission to the detailed beige-coloured interior with dashboard, steering wheel and tiltable back and front seats.
- Check out the awesome brick-built main points!
- Special elements come with a round tile with printed VW logo, arched fender elements and an up to date windshield design.
- This set includes over 1,000 Lego pieces
- This set offers an age-suitable building revel in for a while 16+.
- VW Beetle including surfboard and cooler measures over 5″ (15cm) top, 11″ (29cm) long and four” (12cm) wide.
Appropriate for youngsters over 16.
Attention:Now not Appropriate for youngsters underneath 36 months.
Target group: unisex